Tuesday, June 21, 2011

[Info] Update on the possible Nicole's possible CF for Caffebene

I'm just as confused LOL

So I saw on his twitter page that a KARA fan actually asked him point blank if "Nicole" is KARA's Nicole:
Kara fan: Excuse me. I searched timeline and came here, could I ask if  that "Nicole" you mentioned was KARA's Nicole? Did she got chosen as model of Caffebene?

photography guy: Let me see^^
He tweeted this 15 hours ago:
photography guy tweet: Ah.. today I took photos for the Mango Six menu & image cut... I'm so tired. But in the middle of shooting, both the drink & the cookie which Nicole has eaten was so tasty.

 

Trans: Yoo @ KH

* So confession... I am suppose to correct some grammar here but being so confused.. and taking his "let me see ^^" into account I changed "eat" to "eaten".. maybe "let me see ^^" can mean "let's see" ?????

but he didn't say NO..  

and Mango Six is a place Cole has definitely been associated with.. she even knows the owner/CEO..

I guess we can't do anything but wait..
I don't know if this proves anything but thought I'd get it translated :P

1 comment:

  1. ahh!!i really wish it is NICOLE(KARA)!!i miss seing her on CF,MAG doing her thing..i mean,our yeoshin leader have her own project,musical actress n she sang 1 of OST for CITY HUNTER,our lovely honey act in the drama,the baby giant maknae being a cover 4 ELLE,i want 2 see cole 2!!

    btw~yesterday i dream that it is really cole is this photographer talkin bout..not so clear bout the pose though,but she looks happy since it is food we talkin bout..keke~lets wish my dream comes true!!

    ReplyDelete