Friday, April 30, 2010

10.04.30. Tweets following KARA

Rwonron :  kara left hotel to go sightseeing/tour but nicole promised to be back lol! Huhuhu i missed them again hahaha



HeiHB2010: Okay so from what I heard, KARA already left sheraton. Gyuri and Nicole were taking pictures with fans and giving autographs.

JJAxelSakana: I SAW NICOLE. GYURI. SEUNGYEON. HARA. (Not Jiyoung wtf) NICOLE BUMPED INTO ME. 


affidare: Just saw KARA's Nicole, Gyuri, and Seungyeon. ADORABLE!!!

KARA's Seungyeon was in a cast :( Nicole was in a cute little purple sweat suit <3 Gyuri's hair was fabulous! Haha

 The girls looked like they came back from shopping~ I got fancam ;x

 @chelleSHOCKd_ got a fancam of KARA when they were arriving earlier~

RosieGaga Just arrived to hotel same time as KARA. THEY ARE SO PRETTY!!

We met KARA!!!!!!

billisamidget I feel bad for Nicole. Terrible mob when #Kara got back. She ran into the Sheraton giftshop where my mum was grabbing hot water.

bingeultinglex ahahaha i have kara nicole's water bottle xD

Rwonron @_karaholic just gave my gift to Nicole. With a letter, also mentioned karaholic in the letter.
imnikky @_911007 I know it was late & you were with friends but thank you for the autograph! I'm really thankful~ Goodluck on your concert @ KMF~!

No comments:

Post a Comment