Tuesday, November 27, 2012

[Translations] Lost MV Translations (Korean Vers)

Lost Translations (Korean Version): 
Outside the window, the lights turn off one by one
At some point, I’ve grown used to the darkness
I hold onto you in the memories that I can’t throw away
Again today, I am fighting with my tears

Everywhere I walk, I see you
Your traces, your scent, that touch of yours
It comes to me faintly and thickly spreads
Just like when I first saw you

* I’m still the same
There’s so much that you gave to me
Anywhere I go, memories are there
I think I miss you
I’m still not used to being alone
So I look for you

At some point, one day, two days pass
I am holding onto the time in my small room
I don’t know since when but I trap myself here
For all this time, I have stopped here alone

Everywhere I look, you are standing next to me
Those times, that image, just like back then
I’m scared it might disappear so I bury them in my memories
Still, like a fool

* Repeat

One shot two shot
I remember those eyes
I guess we went different ways, please tell me why
One shot two shot
Fates pulling the lines
Lies flashback
I remember those eyes

I guess that’s how it is
There’s so much I couldn’t do for you
So I have this lingering attachment to you
I guess it calls to me
I try to fill myself up with you like this
So I look for you

Source | popgasa

No comments:

Post a Comment