Friday, February 7, 2014

[Recap] 14.02.04. Cmon Cmon (Nicole's First Chat with Fans @ Nicole-ing)

She's currently staying in New York.

Classes have just started and she's nervous. 

When asked if she has seen the movie Frozen:
 

"Hii I actually haven't watched Frozen yet.. sort of regretting it /:"
 
She's learning aerial yoga.

She's currently watching You From Another Star.
    

Fan asked if Nicole could have any powers, what would she want.Nicole said she wants psychic powers. She wants to be like Harry Potter and attend a magical school haha.



Some fans asked her about food: 


"I eat soo much lately that I'm very worried lol I'm going to start watching what I eat and try to be more active ^^ Even today I ate a lobster roll (love!) and I just had a piece of toast with almond butter && raspberry jam.. plus an apple (;" 

Talks about wanting the ability to stop time.

A fan asked if she wanted to build a snowman:


"I honestly am not a big fan of snow.. haha I'm more of a spring, autumn girl (;" 

She wants to eat Kitsune udon noodles.  

"On my first night in NY I went to a fusion restaurant. It was really good with a great atmosphere and the dessert was awesomeee" 

A fan asked if she's seen the movie "About Time":

"I'm a really big fan of Rachel McAdams, Natalie Portman, and Amanda Seyfried."  

Fans asked what song she's been listening too recently: 

"I'm lately listening to Can't Remember to Forget You by Shakira (:"

Fan asked if she exercised a few hours a day:

"I think I work out about an hour and a half-ish."

Fan asked about her fitness:


"I actually studied nutrition and read a few diet books to help me figure out my diet plans but it changes all the time since I'm bound to get sick of it sometimes.. The best choice is to always eat all around with your foods ! But I barely eat when I dance soo.. ahhaha (: "

She said she's planning to film a video letter soon. 

Mentioned that if tomatoes are baked, it's double the nutrition.

Says sometimes she's even sexy Puahahaha (LOL)

Then says yes, it's correct she is very charming (haha)

Fan asked for a food recommendation in LA:

"Pink's Hotdog? in LA? I had it long time ago cause I was in the Melrose area often ."

[ Nicole took a little break to eat, then came back to finish the chat ] 

Fans asked if she watched the Super Bowl:


"Hi Clarissa ! I was actually very tired that day so I watched the halftime show and knocked out very soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

When she is practicing (dancing), she doesn't eat much.

Brazilian fan asked when she will visit  Brazil:


"Well I don't have any plans to go to Brazil soon, but I hope to go there one day ^^ It would be nice to see a part of South America (:"

A fan suggested to have a Nicole-ing fan meeting on the observation deck of the Empire State Building and she said it'd be way too cold haha.

Closing message:



"time will fly  ~~ I'm going to get ready for bed now. Thanks for coming ! Let's chat soon (: "
* She means time has passed by quickly :P 



1 comment:

  1. Woww such lucky fans to be able to interact with cole

    ReplyDelete