Saturday, July 5, 2014

[Nicole-ing] 14.07.05. Hello everyone ^^ (Nicole-ing Update)

Hello everyone ? Are you doing well ? haha

I heard that you gathered together yesterday to watch my Secret Love episode.. 
So I came here to say my thanks ^^

How was it ? 

There are maaaaaaaa~~~~~~~ny things ... that are still lacking.. 

especially . the worst . ..

is my pronunciation still lacking so much.. hh...

Lately I'm trying to talk slower, but instead since I think while talking .. somehow my pronunciation becomes more awkward ? I feel like that ...

Even then if I can make it a habit .. won't it be better.. trying hard too with that in mind.. ^^

Recently rain falls often, be careful and don't forget to bring umbrella with you !

I will come again soon (:

Original Source | Nicole-ing

Translated | Yooniqda_



 Nicole-ing held a little get-together for Nicole fans to watch her Secret Love episode.


 

src | nicole-ing





2 comments:

  1. Good for you Nicole! She knows her own critique. That was the only critique I had for her as well, her pronunciation and annunciation was what needed work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah can u help me . I want her ep and I cnt find it + dramaferver cnt watch it in ma country plzzz

    ReplyDelete