Thursday, August 21, 2014

[Nicole-as] 14.08.22. Nicole Update @ Nicole-as Translations

Hello everyone, including me! 
How are you lately?
Right now I am doing fine..
I recently gained fat and need to work hard again..Tonight I feel like ..eating, but only can eat according to my new menu.
On my leisure days I work on Aerial Yoga and pilates as well!
 
After I finished today at 10AM I immediately took a photo.. it's not easy ahh w. I hope my shoulders will grow stronger and stronger.
It troubles me that there are a lot of dances move I still can't do.. however I will take it slowly.
Now autumn is approaching, I can't believe it. Of course I like it! During Autumn I like Aster Tataricus the most! 
 
Strong winds are coming and you can easily get the flu.. so everyone please take care of yourselves and don't catch a cold!
 
Nicole
 
Trans by viperion@karaholic.com





 

src | nicole-as




3 comments:

  1. damd..she is good!!!haha..it will b cool if she use these as her solo debut dance prop..seriously would catch people interest..or could she's already starting giving us a hint..keke..ahhh..really cant wait for her solo debut..kyaaa..now i'm seriously hopping she would use these..haha..i think it a nice concept..new..and she can show to others how good she is..plus she purposely not showing her face right..heee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she'll incorporate some of this in to her future stages. It would be so cool if she did. It would be such theatrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder Girl's Lim nominated Nicole for ice bucket challenge!

    ReplyDelete