Saturday, September 26, 2015

[Nicole-as] 15.09.25. Nicole Updates @ Nicole Always Smile (JP fansite)

Hello ^^

It's been a while!! It's already autumn!
Has everyone been well?

Recently, I've been working hard in exercising.

I haven't been drinking much alcohol too.

I feel like you won't believe me tho ww but it's true.
Because I, too, have to prepare, right? w

Before, during summer, I suddenly went to Tokyo to play!!

The hotspring I wanted to go to 5 years ago, I was able to go upset emoticon
It felt so good. While soaking, I listened to music xx

But.. in the end the thing that's left is.. food www

My friend went with me the whole way.. we ate everything we wanted.
Although I uploaded everything to my Instagram.

Before I went, I had no appetite but..

Slowly, I was able to eat more until I couldn't stop ww

That Truffle store, That Truffle store made me happy >_<

I'm jealous of everyone around! I said it ww

It's almost October 11, and we'll meet!
I'm preparing much >_<

Please look forward to it!!
Summer's HomeComing, there'll be something new w

But it's still a secret upset emoticon
...I won't say anything ww
Everyone has something they treasure too (_)
Yes.
I'll end it here ww
Such a shame
You're curious aren't you?
wwww
fufufu
hahaha


Now I have to take Jasper out on a walk, so I'll come by again soon!

Everyone, well.. have a nice Friday!!!! ^^

Good night!

Nicole

thanks @_mellificent for the Translation !






No comments:

Post a Comment