Wednesday, March 2, 2016

[Pics] 16.03.03. Nicole for Model Press















My interpretation of her interview using various resources :D

Nicole's type of man is someone who is compassionate/considerate and someone who takes care of her. Appearance wise, likes a cool person with a beautiful smile.

She feels like an adult with she's consulting her juniors. It feels uncomfortable (laughs).

Interviewer says Nicole seems like an adult since her solo debut.

Nicole says thank you and that since she's on her own, she has grown. There are still challenges and because she's not in a group anymore, she has to perfect in various areas. If she neglects in taking care of her throat, you can hear it and if makes a mistake in dance, you can see it. But it is rewarding when she does well.

Her motivation to keep going when things are difficult are the people around her. Her friends, family, sunbaes, and teachers. Many people are cheering her on. She can consult with them so that helps her overcome her weakness.

Interviewer asks her to give a message to the girls who are working hard to fulfill their dream.

Don't let stress accumulate. When stress builds up, you won't look good and your health disappears and you are prone to get sick. Choose a big goal and work towards gaining skills to achieve it. You need effort to do this, if you don't, then the goal won't last. Convince yourself to do these things, it is important to fulfill your dream to the best of your ability.  (Great advice :))


Q: What are your recent emotions?

[Joy] In April, I will have my first solo live. I'm very happy in preparation.

[Anger] On Valentine's day, I didn't receive any chocolates (laughs). Since I'm from the United States, I wanted to receive and give out chocolates. But on that day I didn't even get one. I was actually recording...

[Sorrow] Melly-chan has been ignoring me (laughs)

[Fun] I met with a friend in Japan who I haven't seen in a long time. It was the first time in four years, our schedules hadn't quite matched. It was fun. I also got energy.  



2 comments:

  1. "Choose a big goal and work towards gaining skills to achieve it. You need effort to do this, if you don't, then the goal won't last. Convince yourself to do these things, it is important to fulfill your dream to the best of your ability."

    I always love her advice. :) I feel so motivated now! :p

    I will shower her with lots of chocolate if she wants. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she's so sweet and genuine. Love her <3 but those shoes are nagl XD

    ReplyDelete