Friday, June 7, 2019

[News] 19.06.07. Nicole (ex-KARA) receives a mail from Hara “Thank you, I’ll do my best”


Nicole (ex-KARA) receives a mail from Hara “Thank you, I’ll do my best”  

Trigger Warning: Mention of suicide



Nicole (27), previously of the Korean idol group KARA, held “NICOLE CONCERT 2019 ~Summer Wave~” in Osaka Minami BIG CAT on June 7th. In front of Japanese fans, she presented her new song “Promise” along with twelve other songs.

At the end of last year, Nicole resumed her activities in Japan. As it is her first concert in three years, on top of having two shows in one day, Nicole, smiling said: “I was nervous. Two hours passed by so quickly.” She also performed Utada Hikaru’s “First Love,” a song she liked since she was in her first year of junior high. “To be able to see the fans up close, it was really fun,” she said.

When asked if she keeps in touch with the other members of KARA, Nicole said that they are “all encouraging each other.” With regards to Hara, who attempted suicide in May, Nicole said: “I found out through the news. I sent her a text, “Please take care of yourself.” and she replied, “Thank you, I’ll do my best.” With a worried look, Nicole further expressed her hope that Hara would get well soon.  

Regarding Nicole’s own private life - “Love? I don’t have a boyfriend.  I’m very open,” she revealed without a care. A photobook “hana.” which corresponds to her new single will also be released today. In her first concert in a while, Nicole was very excited and also expressed her desire to explore other fields: “I’m also interested in movies and acting, so I would like to challenge that, too."

Thanks to & translated by mellificent
Thanks Ron!


No comments:

Post a Comment