Sunday, July 10, 2011

[Info] Nicole's Glamourous Interview

Nicole:
Born Oct 7, 1991. Fluent in English and a native Californian, has global aspects. Hobbies include cooking and violin.

Q1. Fashion love?
A1. Recently I bought a skirt/one piece for the first time in my life. I really enjoy sports related activities so my clothes have been easy wear, in the future I like to wear more decorative items. I like Black and Earth tones but for summer I want to try wearing White.

Q2. Recommended makeup/ beauty care?
A2. Sleep well and eat healthy. Every morning I take a spoonful of olive oil, it cleanses from the inside and it's a simple task that goes a long way.

Q3. If you were to go on vacation?
A3. I would like to go to Italy and Budapest (Hungary) with my friends. I want to be a top student at a place I've never been and my friends can come visit me. I really want to achieve this!

Q4. KARA's future goals? Your own goals?
A4. A solo concert (KARA). This is the first thing. For me personally I want to "relax and concentrate on one kind of work". Until now I've been busy with a variety of jobs all at once, I want to be able to think carefully about every matter that I come in contact with.

Q5. What kind of woman do you  respect/look up to/ adore?
A5. Woman who can do whatever they want. "Independent woman" hot!

Q6. A word to our Glamourous readers?
A6. You guys have more experience than any of us... my older sisters thanks for recognizing us so that we can work hard. Please watch us warmly in the future.

(Glamourous readers are for woman in their 20's and 30's)

Nicole's favorite shop.
A classic European cafe menu where the cheesecake is delicious.

Vecchia & Nouvou
There's plenty to eat here, I really like the cheesecake. I also like the pasta, when visiting Korea please drop by, the sweets and fruit juice are really popular.

A simple blueberry cheese cake is about 8,000 won

Check out pics of food and cafe here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment