Wednesday, July 6, 2011

[Info] Nicole's Interview from Oricon OnlyStar

not exact trans, hopefully we can get it translated soon.

Q1. Favorite KARA Song?
A1. Difficult! My Darling

Q2. Where do you want to go this summer?
A2. Italy, Spain, France and recently Hungary. Saw a interesting video about Budapest. (Mentions playing violin on a stage.)

Q3. Which member's voice do you like the most?
A3. Jiyoung's voice makes me feel pure. My own voice is a little husky.

Q4. Clothing you recently like?
A4. One piece (jump suit or romper). Went to go buy a friend a b-day present and got it, it's obviously an impulse buy.

Q5. You talk about your dogs on twitter, I want to know more!
A5. I'm raising two toy poodles. Mocha and Chino. At first Mocha was named Mika but Mika didn't match Chino. (Originally wanted a white puppy but Hara got white puppies, she had already picked out "Cream" as a name and she wanted a black cocker spaniel as well named either "Americano" or "Espresso".)

Q6. Favorite phrase in a Japanese Song?
A6. SOS, part of the chorus "tonikaku" and in the second section the "ohnegayi" part. It's short but it's feels like it's said from the heart.

Q7. Do you like ballad songs? (totally not sure)
A7. Personally I like medium tempo songs. "I Love You" by Charice is a song I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment