Tuesday, February 21, 2012

[Tweet] Mir & Nicole's Convo about KARASIA

Mir: Today’s fan meeting really thank youㅠㅠ
It was interesting but it was only me who was interesting~? Kyahaha~~ I started to cried like a fool..ㅠㅠ I cry with a heart full of thanksㅠㅠ anyway, those who came today and who stayed at home and also every A+ Thank you!!!


Nicole @ Mir: Cutie Mir Thank you ^^ kekeke touched kekeke

Mir @ Nicole: Kol-ahㅠㅠ because I caught by my schedule I couldn't go (to the concert)ㅠㅠ heugyu (I think like someone sobbing?) ㅠㅠ sorry ㅠㅠ


Nicole @ Mir: No it’s alright it could happen to anyone!! When I saw the wreath I was surprised~~~ kekekeke

Mir @ Nicole: It was nice right~+_+!? keke


Nicole @ Mir: Yes it was full of charming sense Thank you ~~~ you will get a lot of good fortune kekekekekeke 

Translated by Yooniqda_
Thanks to Christine!!



Cole's friends 

No comments:

Post a Comment