Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[Vid] Star News KARA's First Concert: KARASIA Successfully Wrapped Up




funny parts:
SY: Ever since our debut, what we've heard many times is that it will be hard for idol groups  5 years after debut. 


I think we have so much things left to do right now, so I believe that we have that much left that we can do in the future.

Q: Reason for the love in Japan?

H: Jiyoung first of all is very cute.
Nicole is mature and a bit foreign..? Foreign, Hollywood-like, free-wheeling style (lol, I think she means free spirited? and Cole's hair flip agreeing haha )
Gyuri is a goddess. With the elegance of beauty shows.
Seungyeon likes to study hard and is like a good student. Good college student.
I am in charge of the loveliness in the group KARA.
I think we are being loved for our different appeals in the group.


No comments:

Post a Comment