Saturday, May 19, 2012

[Fan] 12.05.17. KARASIA in Yoyogi: Day 2 Fan Acct


Anyway! KARASIA YOYOGI second day! Really!!! Awesome!!! Once again, everyone of KARA gave me precious treasure. So happy✩ More powerful than Yokohama, needless to say! With Nicole fully performing! Ahhhh--awesome. KARA is KARA with Nicole...

From here, with the set list, I want to make comments each. It will be subjective, so forgive me. Also, I'm kind of Nicole and
Gyuri fan, so thank you.


1. Speed Up

Because I listened and repeated the set-list all the time, I wanted to listen and see the live Speed Up as soon as possible.

In Yokohama, Nicole performed on the stairs. This time, everyone appeared on the stage from under-the-stage. Watching this, I was about to cry from the start. Nicole must have been happy...


2. Jumpin'

The excitement of the place was not a joke! This time, my seat was almost at the end of the third floor. However, passionate KARA fans were around me, so I was able to shout without embarrassment.

The last pose of Jumpin was on the stairs. From there, Dreaming Girl! So cool!


3. Dreaming Girl

Nicole's performance with the loudspeaker (megaphone?) was awesome! Moreover, this song excites us a lot! As I said before, I like this song very much. I shouted a lot!


Here, MC! Honestly I don't remember except Nicole's self-introduction.

Nicole was after Gyuri....

"YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOGIIIII---------!!!!!!!" Too cute! Nicole would get more fans. Besides, after greeting, she hit her teeth with the microphone and made big sound....her face looked painful....funny...so cute that I almost laughed.

After self-introduction, Hara's penlight event. Although she said "please turn off your light with se-no", some did, others did not...Hara? said "liar!" They are really cute whatever they say. Then, because a few people still didn't turn off their lights, KARA members were saying like "That Red (light)! Blue!", which was very funny. And they were saying even "Green!". But I was like "That must be the light of the emergency exit sign". I laughed by my self.


4. Umbrella

I like this song because it's cute. And I like to see KARA members playing and joking around with each other during this song.
This time, I was watching Gyuri. I was happy to be able to see Gyuri and Hara playing together.


5. Girls Power

With "Go!GO!GO!GO!", the tension of the Yoyogi went like the climax. Like in Yokohama, riding on that thing (trolley?), they moved to the stage(island) at the back. In Yokohama, Nicole stayed alone singing at the front stage (passage?). However! This time, she went with other members! Gyuri&Jiyoung on the one. SeungYeon, Hara&Nicole on the other.

Yoyogi is big too, so doing this pleases people at the back. It's like the front stage is coming to you.


6. Pretty Girl

Their going back on that thing to the front.... I, for this song, bought rubber gloves, but a happening that I wasn't able to put these on because of sweat.....I was told by my friend " I can't see anyone with gloves can you?" ButBut! A KAMILIA does this!!??

At this time, because I was watching from above, I was able to see Nicole running to the backstage for her solo. Felt Kind of pleased.

solo

7. Nicole

She appeared sitting on the chair. Lost, I like it. Somewhat, the sexiness and the dancing skill stand out. And more then anything! I was so happy to see live Micheal Jackson's Beat It. Because I kept hearing with a finger in my mouth people telling me Nicole's Beat It was so good, I couldn't take my eyes off from Nicole. I even forgot breathing...is there any other female singer who dances perfect like that?


8. Jiyoung

Jiyoung, ballad. The guitar teacher playing Umbrella, what was his name? Teacher KOICHI? Like the last time, I was knocked out by Jiyoung's delicate voice. Every time I listen to KARA, I think Jiyoung's voice is so delicate and cute.....Jiyoung saying "Because there is a guitar, I will play it!", so cute.


9. Hara

Princess Hara appeared from above. Really, a princess, she is. Coming down, she was singing a song that sounds familiar. Disney? I don't remember the title of the song. Someone who was there, please let me know.


10. Gyuri

This time again, the tango performance. But there were some small changes? Directing? Staging? Singing position? I thought there were some changes.

Even from so far away, the beauty of the Goddess Gyuri was striking! Obviously, the aura (charisma?) she showed was different. A little, more, elegant!!! (like Gyuri in Shabekuri007)


11. SeungYeon

SeungYeon's singing ability isn't ordinary. As in Yokohama, I was drawn to her singing voice. SeungYeon, gaining adult
atmosphere more and more, great gap from the baby-faced SeungYeon.


12. Lupin

My favorite song! This song made me a KARA fan. Moreover, this song made me fall in love with Nicole. I have seen a lot of
Lupin performance videos from various programs. So, being able to witness Nicole's Lupin performance satisfied me a lot.
Nicole being there makes Lupin perfect.
Of course, other member's performance is great too!


13. Step

Great song order! It was the first time to see live STEP performance by five. Therefore, very very moved! Ah---Happy! People around me were doing the official? chanting. I was happy.


14. Let it go

I prepared well this time, so I was able to sing along with KARA. What kind of song is this? I wanna know the lyric.


15. Honey

Fan event. This time, Jiyoung came to the top of the passage to select a fan. A girl about 7-12 years old. So cute. Gyuri kindly
showed her what to do. SeungYeon was kind too. Caring, Hara set the bread low for her to make it easier. Nicole suffered two consecutive rock-paper-scissors defeats. Because she is a child, she was relentless hitting Nicole with the hammer! Nicole was laughing a lot. Jiyoung changed to arm wrestling. She kindly lost. Women have chance! In Saitama, I will do appealing even if my seat is far away.

16. Winter Magic

This song reminds me of Hara waving hands to me in Yokohama....I kept following Hara. KARA is good at fan service, seems
like getting along very well with each other, and is so nice to fans. The best girls group.

17. Missing

There is Gyuri's part like "losing voice, more and more sigh."

Seeing Gyuri singing this lyric, I always get about to cry. I feel happy being able to hear her voice.

18. Ima, Okuritai "Arigato"

All members get overwhelmed with emotion. Always kind of painful, listening to this. KARA, five members standing on the same stage is something like a miracle...feeling like "Thank you, KARA" filled may heart. I cried.

19. Go Go Summer!

Watching video on the screen, My friend said "looks like summer. Go Go Summer next?" I knew it, so I didn't say anything. Yes, You were right! My friend! it was stupid of us having conversation like " from winter to summer, immediately". People went crazy!

20. Jetcoaster Love

At "Confess!" part, Nicole was playfully doing something to Hara. This song, the points are the member doing things to each other. Official chanting, people around me were perfect!!


21. Mr.

My friend was saying "Maybe Mr?" Again, She guessed right! Funny.

I like Mr.costume of KARASIA. Looks so fresh. This song is the beginning of the legend of KARA in Japan.


Encore 1

22. Girls Be Ambitious

They appeared in the animal costumes. They were in the joking mode completely. Gyuri picked Nicole up on her back. Then, SeungYeon tried to ride on the back of Nicole who was on Gyuri. Gyuri used up all her strength and fell down with Nicole. Gyuri was caring Nicole down on the stage, but Nicole kind of ignored Gyuri and dashed to that thing (truck?). Too free! Cute.
In Yokohama, a cameraman was shooting closely. But not this time! But!But! Bazookas to throw balls this time! It was surprising that the balls went up even to the third floor. Nicole did that.


23. SOS

They were taking off the animal costume and showed the encore uniform. I like this costume! Cute. The pink suits them a lot. SOS! Hope all members got help.


Encore 2

24. Rock U

This time, I was able to put on the globes. I expected KARA to appear with the globes too. Big success!

I wish I had been able to get the towel with KARA autograph. Those who successfully got are so lucky.

At the end of Rock U, they were supposed to take pause on the top of the stairs. But, at the middle, Nicole, Gyuri, and someone? suddenly dashed back to the passage and threw the balls. Because of the dash, it seemed that Gyuri got exhausted. She sank weakly to her knees before she got to the stairs. Nicole noticed that and went back to help Gyuri. But they both were too exhausted to climb up the stairs. What is this! Really! Too funny. At the last posing, Gyuri was sitting down. Were they competing or something?

At the end of the last, each of them did greeting.

I guess that Gyuri wanted to say something like "Each of us is going to do greeting." But because she got out of breath, she became confused in her speech. Seeing this, other members were saying like "What? What? What?" to make fun of Gyuri.

Nicole was so cute saying "Awesome!" I was happy to hear a word "Kamilia" from Nicole's mouth.


All of the members were so excited. SeungYeon was like, before her speech, screaming loud and long. Other members were saying like "Noisy!""Quiet!"

Jiyoung is good at Japanese and knows many expressions. So she is good at exciting fans. I can't imagine KARA MCing without Jiyoung. Jiyoung, scary.

This time, because what Hara said was very impressive, I want to share.

"Today's concert was supposed to be the last one. However, we are able to have encore concerts in Saitama. Thanks to you. Thank you so much!"

I think the secret of KARA's popularity is right here.

No matter how much they got popular, they don't forget to be modest, to make efforts, and to be friendly. They would do anything for the fans.

Hearing Hara's last word, I really felt like supporting KARA all the time.


That's it. This is the very subjective and biased for Gyuri and Nicole impression of the concert.

I wrote only good things. But I really thought I should act right as a Kamilia.
It seems that many of Tokyo audience are so used to concerts. There are things that you tend to forget when you are so used to.

You may already know from fanclub staff twitter. After the concert, I saw a lot of garbage there. Leaving garbage like that is not what an adult is supposed to do.

I would like us to do what pleases KARA. This is a good way to show KARA our love for them.


Although there were things that discouraged me like this, I am still feeling so happy that I don't think I can fall asleep.

Thank you, KARA! Love you, KARA.

Thank you for reading.
Source: http://ameblo.jp/okojo777/entry-11253535659.html


Translated by: horensoy @ AK Forum

3 comments:

  1. mae,
    I've been reading lots of fan accts too ( thx to Google translate).. and I was happy to read that most if not all of them were very positive and sug praises for our bbs...

    The best thing was i've read many reviews of how awesome and exciting Cole's solo stages (esp Beat It) and also how energetic and adorable Cole was throughout the concert. And how Cole is steadily gaining more fans... :D

    I'm so happy to see Cole's getting better at fan service and also seeing how her genuine and dorky personality is being appreciated and loved by Japanese Kamilias ..:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I read the same things in all the fan accounts. I think what I liked the most was that they got to see Nicole wasn't just a dorky/ happy girl, she gots talent lol. Not that the other girls don't have talent of course. I think she gets respect for not just being fun and cute you know, like this girl can actually work the stage well. If you watch that most recent fancam/audio I posted of her solo you can see one audience member/fan actually move forward to get a better look when the first notes of Beat It comes on haha. The audience was really into that stage.

      Delete
  2. guys you are doing fantastic job....keep going

    ReplyDelete