Wednesday, January 30, 2013

[Translations] TV Life: Nicole Interview!

Read the full interview @ Karaholic!



Excerpt:

I have good relationship with studying. I never got a score lower than 85 in school.

The subjects that I like are English and History. Especially history about Greece era and story about royal families of Joseon Dynasty.

I also went to library often.

I read the most when I was in high school, I used to borrow 50 books at once which is the limit that I can borrow at one time.

I also thought that if only I can borrow 100 books I would do it haha

When I study the thing that I have valued the most is not to bind yourself by thinking that "It must be done" when studying.

It's hard when you feel you are being ordered around right?

However if you think you learning for something that you want to, strangely study become more fun.

The rest it's important to change your mood. When you achieved your target in study you will be able to do things that you like.

Going out to eat cake, playing games, playing with friends.

One of the important thing in studying is how to release your stress.

Right now I'm learning how to play guitar!

I gave up to play guitar because my small hands makes it hard to play guitar.

However I got a present which is a customized small guitar that perfectly fit me from someone that I know!

Happy, cute, fun!

The song that I want to play to is Carly Rae Jepsen's "This Kiss"

I hope I will be able to play the acoustic version of this song.

One day I will also show it to everyone else!


Translations by yuda @ Karaholic



LOVED this interview. Cole was such a smarty pants in school and yay hopefully we get to hear her sing and play the guitar to this This Kiss.. who knows? :)

14 comments:

  1. 50 books !!! That's crazy... Wow. She really does put in effort and does her best in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is learning how to play the guitar? Hm...that's strange...because not too long ago, Jinwoon also mention about learning how to play the guitar too! I smell something fishy between these two 91-liner best friends! I am very curious among the 91-liners who is dating who....I guess it'll always be a mystery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jinwoon already has been a good guitarist since a long ago. I don't think Nicole learns guitar because of Jinwoon.

      Delete
  3. I heard she got a guitar from a close friend as a gift. She mention that she quit the guitar before because she had small hands...but since she got a gift from her close friend, she started playing again. I wonder who her close friend is? Jinwoon? Jaejin? They are the only 91-liner friends that play the guitar. I don't think it would be Key, Minho, Woohyun, Dongwoon, Mir, or any other 91-liners. I hope she'll be able to play the guitar on their next concert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope that gift from Jaejin hihihi ^^ bcause i dont like Jinwoon..... ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  5. guys!!i suddenly have a crazy thought..hehe..i have a guts saying that she might recieve the guitar from jonghyun cnblue..behehe..since the rumor she reject him..i ship them more..puahahaha..and look at fancam starting few month after the rejection rumor..cole and jonghyun seems to be more happy and jonghyun seems to watching xole movemont..bhahahaa..just crazy thought.. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What fancam is this, can you give me the link?

      Delete
    2. just look on fancam for any gayo of 2012..you'll see the way he look at cole..also on L.A kpop concert..

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry but do you guys have to make this about Nicole and a 91-liner boy? It's not like her only friends are the 91-line. It might not have even been from someone famous/another idol. Anyway I hope she shows us her skills and we get to hear her play and sing someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think different fans get excited about different things :)

      Personally, I hadn't even thought about who gave her the guitar until I read some of the comments.

      Delete
  8. When did Nicole reject Jonghyun from CN Blue? How come I wasn't aware of this? Please give me a link or source to confirm this. As far as I know, Nicole is close to many people, and from the looks of all of these comments, I'm pretty sure she got the guitar from either a male friend or maybe IU?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes rumor can be true. May I ask for the link too? I'm a HUGE Nicole fan! I ship her with anyone!

    ReplyDelete