Wednesday, September 24, 2014

[News] B2M Entertainment Makes Official Statement on Reports of Nicole's Comeback

B2M Entertainment Makes Official Statement on Reports of Nicole's Comeback

Just a few hours ago, it was TV Report wrote an article stating that ex-KARA member Nicole would be making her comeback this October under B2M Entertainment.

According to the report, entertainment officials stated that Nicole has chosen her debut song and is currently rehearsing for her solo debut.

Also according to the report, Nicole's solo debut song has the same sort of feeling that Lee Hyori's solo songs do. Additionally, the TV Report article stated that because Nicole is now under B2M Entertainment, whose CEO used to be one of KARA's managers, that her synergy with her new company is great.

However, just now, B2M Entertainment representative Kil Jonghwa stated, "It is true that I received a request from Nicole to work together, but we have not yet finalized the contracts with each other."

Representative Kil continued, "Both Nicole and the company are currently thinking about the contract, and it seems like we will be able to nail down all of the terms and conditions and finalize the contract soon."
Representative Kil also stated, "Since I've known Nicole since she was a trainee, I know her potential very well. Nicole is targeting an October comeback, and once we complete her full contract, it seems that we will be able to support that."


Source: TV Report and Star News
From Moonroknews


Nicole in Final Discussions to Sign with B2M Entertainment

Former Kara member, Nicole, is currently in final discussions for her contract with B2M Entertainment, which houses Lee Hyori, Spica, and more.

B2M Entertainment told enews on September 25, "We have not signed a contract with Nicole yet," and "However, we are tuning up the final conditions."

The agency rep carefully answered, "This isn′t the first time we′ve met Nicole. In order to prevent mistakes from both sides, we′re in disucssion to see if we can work together well until the end."

Regarding the October comeback rumors, the rep stated, "We know that Nicole has been continuously preparing [for a solo album] since she left Kara. We don′t know how far she has gone in the process."

Ahead of finding a new nest, Nicole has been personally preparing for a solo album using her own connections. If she does sign with B2M Entertainment, her solo comeback is expected to become stronger.

src | mwave

24 comments:

  1. Finally some news about her debut. It's about time. This is very exciting 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait for Nicole to tell us the story.. I only believe her now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's pretty much set. I agree, Nicole choosing B2M seems fitting because of her comfort level with the company and the CEO. He knows her history and have seen her grow so it's only right that she chooses someone who is willing and ready to support her and develop all her potentials. Love his statement regarding Nicole and her potential. "Next HyoRi" or not, Nicole will have her as a mentor as they'll be under the same company. Maybe we'll see HyoRi guesting in Nicole's MV as support.

    Intentional or not, deliberate or not, if the debut is set for October then it's definitely going to be a very meaningful debut for Nicole. Being her favourite season as well as the month of her birth, it's symbolic. A new beginning, new life to her career as a solo artist. In all honesty I already had a feeling that this was what she planning all this time. Aiming for a debut for October.

    I'm extremely excited now! Show them what you've got Nicole! We know how much you want to prove and we are all here and ready to support you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the reports pushed B2M to say that, maybe they were planning everything form the begin but they keep the secret... So good to hear about Nicole's debut, I'm super excited! It seems like it's almost done, he has a very nice opinion about Nicole so maybe Nicole finally will have the treat she deserves, I can't wait! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited now that I wanna cry, lol lol. Nicole ah hwaiting!!! We'll always be here for you.
    Has Nicole's fans had a name already? Should we have a name for us now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.. should put a poll for Nicole fandom name^^ or do we already have one?

      Delete
  6. Dang. Updated!!!! This page is awesome. I love you to death now. Thank you so much.
    I'm dancing now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgomgomg! I hope this is true! Finalllly some news! I think she'll fit well with this label..I'm hoping for some collabos with spica and hyori *crossing fingers this is true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Ahead of finding a new nest, Nicole has been personally preparing for a solo album using her own connections. If she does sign with B2M Entertainment, her solo comeback is expected to become stronger."

    This makes me laugh a bit. Basically if Nicole didn't have any place to go she still would have had an album ready to go... hahaha... Whoever signs her on would have saved plenty because she would be ready to go. It could have been one of those "sign today debut tomorrow" situation because everything is ready... hahaha... But jokes aside, this shows how much connections she has, her and her mom. Without anything concrete she already has help and have already prepped well before anything was confirmed. DSP could have and should have supported Nicole and utilized her connections to further Kara, but oh well, their loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it shows confidence. Nicole started right away after her contract ended and kept working at it for the past months since. She was going to get signed, one way or another haha.

      Delete
    2. Yeah..and it show how the people who help her have their faith and trust on her ability..nicole hwaiting..our corijjang fans lets keep praying for the best and keep supporting her.

      Delete
  9. Goodluck, Nicole :)
    We will always support you~

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the sound of it, it seems Nicole is in full control of her career path, which I'm so happy about. I think having a say, using her own connections, and so forth is really indicative of the type of artist she wants to present herself as during her debut. I say debut because this is a completely new venture for her and I am so excited to see what she showcase. Her independence, determination, and aforementioned control of the situation will set her apart from some of the more packaged K-Pop acts out there (no offense meant). I'm not saying she won't be packaged either, but at least she is contriving everything herself instead of being spoon fed an image and sound. She has nothing but my best wishes and I am salivating to see what she has in store for us! Go, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't have said it better myself! Nicole is in it to win it! Back with a vengeance!... hahaha...

      Delete
  11. It seems that they're being really careful with negotiations to make sure both sides are happy. I hope they treat her well and that it's the right agency for her. Man I'm excited! I hope she does well and proves everyone who doubted her or underestimated her wrong! I also hope she works in Japan and can possibly meet up with Jiyoung.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let's go team Nicole!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeahhhh finally! I'm so overwhelmed right now :))
    I don't really like all the next lee Hyori thingy cause I just want her to be the amazing Nicole. I hope all the expectation won't give too much stress on her so she can just be her self comfortably. BUT if people insist to put the next what thing, I want her to be the next Boa then :) I like BoA style better. Also:

    "We know that Nicole has been continuously preparing [for a solo album] since she left Kara. We don′t know how far she has gone in the process."

    Ahead of finding a new nest, Nicole has been personally preparing for a solo album using her own connections.

    Isn't this awesome??? Haha
    It's like she doesn't need people to manage her if they can't nail all the term together cause she is capable to do thing on her own! Oh my god I love her. Beside I don't know why I don't really into B2M ",
    oh well that aside, doesn't matter who she sign with, I just want to see her make a comeback!
    Even when lots of people are doubting Nicole as a solo right now, I'll stay loyal to her. I don't care if she's going to make it big or hit, I'm just going to support her. But I still hope she's going to make it big though :)
    Nicole JJang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the undying support for Nicole :)

      I don't know what she's going to do and if it'll work, but I believe that she takes this all seriously and trying her best to do something amazing.

      Delete
  14. Nicole unnie >< you're really the best..KAMILIA WILL ALWAYS LOVE & SUPPORT YOU

    ReplyDelete
  15. i always waiting for nicole comeback news and this is it... ^^ i cant wait for her solo debut ^^)9 fighting fighting nicole...!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nicole you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. my nicooleee!! wish you all the best!! seriouslyy cant wait!

    ReplyDelete