Friday, November 28, 2014

[Vid] 14.11.28. KBS Music Bank MAMA Debut + Talk



Ah new hair color!

Translation of Talk:

JS: Live

JY: Music

Both: BANK!

JS: This week's comeback!

N: Anneonghasaeyo, I'm Nicole

CJ: Anneonghasaeyo, I'm Im changjung

J: both of you came back with a new song, please introduce them~

CJ: I don't really want to introduce my song, i think its better if you just watch it (*I think he's saying this in dialect, probably has something to do with his song)
N: My title song, Mama, is about a girl who falls in love without her mom knowing
JY: *Explains how its cole's first album* is there a dance you want to point out/Is there a dance point in the choreography?
N: Yes, there's a musical-like dance in it (*the piano part) I'll show it with Jinyoung-sshi.
JY: I think I died.
GJ: What was that?
JS: Im Changjung sunbaenim, if its singing or dancing (implying he's both good at it) you're an all round entertainer
JS: Can you give some advice
CJ: Advice?
N: Advice.
JS: ..Advice to Nicole-sunbaenim
CJ: Advice? (to JAckson) Have you heard Nicole's song?
JS: yes I heard it.
CJ: Mama?
JS: Its really (next part said in english) so good.
CJ: Its daebak, the song is really good. honestly, freakin addictive (*he used slang which is why he was flustered lmao) its really good but, i think she can learn dancing from me... why?
All of them: Because its delicious!!! (*Idk what this is referencing but I'm guessing its from Gag Concert)

Credit + Translation | gotyournose

No comments:

Post a Comment