Monday, November 24, 2014

[Vid/Translations] MAMA MV Making + Translations


I wish there was more of the making... XD


Translations provided by yooniqda_


Hello~ This is Nicole~

Q: What is the concept of MAMA MV?
NC: It's a MV that shows the development process of a girl becoming a mature woman. There are lots of choreo scenes however the general idea is the image of becoming woman.

Q: What is the point of the choreography, it looks like a musical
.
NC: Just like breathing, there are lots of various natural choreo. If you pay attention, there is a story in it (the choreo), personally I think the piano part on the second part is very memorable.

Q: Are they any behind stories or something that hard while preparing the album?

NC: When I went to America, my main goal was to change my voice tone, I tried to change my vocal from the first time.. but since I couldn't adapt well when I was recording.. I had lots of thoughts and I wanted to do well and in the end I think I cried at least 6 times. But I think the results is nice.. also I really hoped that my voice will give a mature woman feelings.. so I think the recording is the first thing that come into my mind.

Q: What Nicole's image that you want to show the most on the MV?
NC: I think I rarely showed my feminine side, I hope through this MV, rather than a girl, I want to show my feminine side as a woman.

Q: A word about starting a solo activity
NC: I will try hard so I can show you my new transformation, an upgraded Nicole. I will never stop doing my best but I will try even harder. Please give me lots of love! Give me lots of attention!! I will keep on doing my best!

Q: Words to the fans
NC: My fans has been waiting for a long time, I'm sure it was hard for them.. but I'm thankful for waiting for me.. let's us spend this promotion period together.

No comments:

Post a Comment