Saturday, February 7, 2015

[Nicole Fan Cafe Message] 15.02.05. Good Evening

Hello Colling~~~~
What are you doing?

I am watching American dramas and movies today, while exercising my hand!
It‘s getting better ^^ I stayed home for days, and enjoyed my leisure time for a few days after a long time. I saw a musical named Kinky Boots, if I have the opportunity, I want see it again in New York. It was awesome! I strongly recommend it! The color I like - REDDD it appeared brilliantly many times. Time ran by so fast when I watched it.

I live the same daily routine these days, so I don't know what to tell.. I don't like going out often, cause it's too cold, eat a lot, then I feel anxiety, so I eat less. LOL I ate so much today. I ate half a dish of pork rips alone, it was too hot, my lips burnt, so I ate yogurt ice cream..
Eat tooo much, suddenly I take a nap,... yeah, I ate so much, so I'll be frustrated tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Btw, I started my morning with cereal, it was sweet ㅋㅋ
My friend from America bought it for me... I think I will eat them all soon

Tears ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Day by day, Melly grows bigger and bigger, yesterday, I took a walk with Melly, and Duke suddenly dashed out. It seemed he turned sulky because I didn’t go out with him. He caused so much troubles today and yesterday. That’s just because I can't get Duke to take a bath, so I went out with Melly...
He is 25 kilogram timid prince. ㅡㅡ
Recently, Duper are bathed by my manager. Yet he was alone yesterday, Duke won’t understand me. Sad.. Today, I barked for fun, that made Duper scared, they jumped onto the couch. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Until now, I rest a lot, I plan to start a lesson or anything. hahah
In January, I got  enteritis and injured my hand in a row, so I can't concentrate at all. I forgot my job for a time. lol. Time flew by so fast in January, I need to start.

It has gotten warm, everybody please take care for cold/enteritis. It seemed to get warm, but it started to be cold again from Sunday. Take care! Health is best!

Love, Nicole

Translation by @raventree90

T/N:

*(Duper = Duke & Jasper)
Nicole said the cereal was 알콩달콩달콤

알콩달콩 is not usually described for food but for lovers(in relationship)

But 달콩 is very similar with 달콤(sweet)

There were a lot of funny Grammar errors which made reading it fun!
Colling call it Nicoles Dictionary

1 comment:

  1. Wait... Bathed by her manager? What good guy is her manager XD

    ReplyDelete