Wednesday, March 18, 2015

[News] Honey Lee’s Sister and Soyu’s Close Friend Nicole Guest on “Get it Beauty”

 

On the March 18 broadcast of OnStyle’s beauty show “Get It Beauty,” MC Honey Lee’s sister Seul Gi Lee and Soyu’s sister-like close friend Nicole appear as special guests for the show’s “Sisters Special.”

When asked about her friendship with Nicole, Soyu says, “When I first met Nicole, because Nicole is very bubbly and cute while I’m very laid-back, I thought we wouldn’t get along. But through conversations, I realized that we understand each other, and that’s how we became close friends.”

src | soompi


Soompi has the episodes subbed HERE.
 Nicole is on episode 7, which has not been subbed yet :)

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, Nicole's appearance was pretty useless. To me it was just a way for SoYu to display her connections. But whatever, it was nice to see Nicole on a show and supporting her friends. Nicole has a lot of best friends, especially with people she just met. SeoHyun, Nana, now SoYu, there's probably others too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libra and Aquarius always get along very well. I'm an Aquarius and I always enjoy having a conversation with Libras ^^ @leaf

    ReplyDelete