Saturday, April 30, 2016

[Info] 16.04.29. Seungyeon and Jiyoung Support (2016 Nicole The 1st Live )

Nicole was doing a talk session. She was asked if she kept in contact with KARA members and then suddenly a surprise video message from Seungyeon appeared.



cr: seina_2560

Seungyeon's message to Nicole:

Don't hurt/injury urself during the concert ~ I know u did ur best in preparing and I know you'll do well I'll anticipate it. I'll meet u in korea when u return to Korea
Dear kamilia was playing in the background

src:rwonron 
 
* I'm waiting on the full translations, I will post it up when it's available.
I think Nicole was just cutely complaining (after seeing the video) that she and Seungyeon were suppose to eat before (@ KCON) but they hadn't lol


Nicole mentioned that Jiyoung was there at the concert too.

This picture is floating around, Jiyoung going to the concert.

 src: LapisurPal

8 comments:

  1. With idols leaving their groups left and right, it's so nice to see that they're still in each others' lives despite everything <3 Hope we'll see Karafive again in a not so distant future \O/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've all seen all the girls show their support to each other, but I have yet to see GyuRi which surprises me since I feel like she and Nicole were more closenit. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I know GyuRi herself is very closed off to other people and prefer to keep her feelings to herself but I hope with them departing from DSP that they'll be more free to express themselves and openly support each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised too with the lack of anything from Gyuri..publicly.

      Delete
    2. Actually I read somewhere in Japanese news if im not mistaken that Gyul had invited Cole to her movie premiere along with Seungyeon ,Hara n Youngji but only Hara can make it due to others have their own schedule. I will try to find the link for that site.

      Delete
  3. It's nice to see Kara5 being supportive of each other, but yeah still hoping to see some Gyulcole. Also, is her company unable to get her on tv? She's mainly been on radio. I'd like to see a performance of "Happy" on tv and not just in fancams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! Hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I heard it was really fun at the last concert, there was a double encore and fans were dancing haha.

      Delete
    2. Wowwwww!! Awesome!! I wish they can put all 4 parts (2 days) in DVD! Hahaha i'm so greedy. I wanna watch all that.

      Delete