Friday, March 31, 2017

[Instagram] Nicole with Fan & Jung KaEun @ 'BNB12' Show Translations


"I saw Nicole ♡ I've liked Nicole since her debut in 2007 with Break It...I don't have much interest in celebrities but I did like KARA out of the girl groups haha she really kindly took a picture with me and when I asked her "Why aren't you promoting these days?? TT TT" she answered  "I'm preparing right now". So I said "I'm cheering you on, fighting" TT TT I'm sincerely supporting you Nicole! Very kind...and I hope you will get more love!"
#SeoulFashionWeek #FashionShow #KARA #Nicole #RockUBodaySay #Memories2007 #withNicole #selfie #kindgirl #daily #happymemory

Original Source|something0108
Translated by yooniqda_





 "A face that is nice to meet after a long time"
#nicole #heroesgirl #wegotoldernow #wewereyoungatthetime #AhIwasoldtooatthattime #yourestillyoungnow #imtheonlyonewhogotolder #anywaynicetomeetyou

Original source|jung_ka_eun
Translated by yooniqda_

1 comment:

  1. Aww, lucky fan! Nicole's still preparing, and with all of these events that she's attending, I have a feeling she'll come back soon even stronger.

    And a mini Heroes reunion too =)

    ReplyDelete