Thursday, November 18, 2010

[News] KARA to reveal their daily lives through “D-day KARA”

With KARA currently preparing for their comeback, cable channel Y-STAR will be airing KARA’s day-to-day activities through their special “D-day KARA” episodes.
Through the show, fans will be able to see detailed footage of the members’ personal lives along with behind-the-scenes cuts from their “Jumpingmusic video. Naturally, the show will also air personal interviews with each of the members.
Their music video (released on November 10th) has already been attracting high levels of attention amongst fans, but the interest will skyrocket once the behind-the-scenes cuts are aired. Fans will be able to see how furiously the members are trying to memorize both Korean and Japanese lyrics, and their cute reactions whenever they make a mistake.

Nicole will also be briefly talking about her popular nickname, ‘bare forehead Nicole.’ Regarding the hairstyle change, she commented, “I worried a lot about exposing my forehead. Now that I have, it’s really refreshing.” Fellow member Seungyeon added, “Nicole has a bit of a forehead complex since her debut and worried a lot about exposing her forehead. Now that she has, she’s able to try the beautiful hairstyles she’s always wanted to.”

Regarding the group’s first attempt at ‘emotional acting’ for their music video, Seungyeon stated, “Maybe it’s because I’m older now, but I cry more often. I cry while watching documentaries, I cry while watching the 9 o’clock news. I must be getting old… It’s not hard to conjure sad emotions if I focus enough. I’m 24 next year and still get treated like the youngest in our group!
The show will broadcast on November 20th.
Source: Newsen


More than 1 Episode.. can't wait.. and SY talking about Cole is nice since that rarely happens lol XD

No comments:

Post a Comment