Thursday, November 11, 2010

[Tweets] Cole and Friends massive update





beastdw @ _911007: What is Song Dongwoon this time!! (Why you call me Song Dongwoon huh!!)
_911007 @ beastdw: I just call it by aegyo way (I just do aegyo) I wont do it again hehehe
beastdw @ _911007: Hehehe Hurry back!!!
_911007 @ beastdw: Hehehe I know ~~ I watched your teaser ~ Fighting!
beastdw @ _911007: I looks so cute there rite
_911007 @ beastdw: Hahaha You did dye your hair as well ~~


 innermostJM @ _911007: It seems you're real Nicole...
_911007 @ innermostJM: Hello oppa? Are you still doing well lately?
innermostJM @ _911007: Yub, of course. Where are you now?





_911007 @ mjjeje: The smell of Shapu Shapu is~~~'-' Hoohoo Merong* !
mjjeje @ _911007: Oppa goes to sleep now~ Try your best to learn Japanese





missA_min @ _911007: Cole ah, i really love your main photo.... +_+
_911007 @ missA_min: Hehehe It (little puppy) looks like me rite?!



* Shabu-shabu is japanese steamboat.
So what Nicole is saying is that... "Shabu shabu smells like ~~~~'-'"
The face expression says that she is sorta holding in the urge to eat it.

Credit: benbenkr @ Kh for clairfication



_911007 @ beastdw: Song Dongwoon ! Nope! hehehe I'll come back to Korea next week
jewelry_jjung @ _911007: Nicole.....Comeback.....Hurry!!!!^^
_911007 @ jewelry_jjung: You're missing me to dead rite? But we can have some free talk now!^^ hehehe
jewelry_jjung @ _911007: Uh!!! I have something to talk to you when we meet~~~~~~~~~~~!! hehehehe



Compiled and translated by Yoo @ Karaholic.


If fangirls start attacking Nicole b/c she knows Jaejoong.. um that's just sad lol

5 comments:

  1. Jaejoong and Nicole ftw!!!!
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    This single post makes me smile from ear to ear :D
    Our Cole is certainly a closet social butterfly.. at times, she can seem so shy esp around unfamiliar faces but she's clearly loved by her friends and peers
    btw, since when is Cole chingu with jaejoong? Aiyayayaya .. they're both r such good looking idols ... *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaejoong first went to Red Kitchen awhile ago and took a pic with Cole's mom but this is the first time there is proof of them interacting.. I think they have known each other for awhile..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I c ... After reading the tweets btwn our Cole with jaejoong, I too am confident that they're close coz their tweets were quite 'personal' . Maybe their families are friends.

    I esp like how jaejoong teased Cole as being the most to suffer coz she likes to eat .. LOL

    ReplyDelete