Friday, November 12, 2010

[Tweet] Sweet Potato & Bath

Finished today's schedule! Will wash up a lil' and sleep early in order to wake up for an early breakfast tomorow morning kekeke Eughh I'm rather hungryㅜㅠ I want some sweet potatoes ㅜ

Cr: benbenkr @ Karaholic.

(Nicole)
Oppa~~ You don’t call me these days ~~ lol (7:47pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @_911007
Are you in Japan~? (7:50pm KST)

(Nicole) @mjjeje
Yes!! keke You’re still suffering from jet-lag ㅜㅜ Are you done with your bath (8:09pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @_911007
I feel like I’m going to die. My body’s in a pretty bad condition,, I’m done with my bath and I finally feel a little sleepy^^ (8:11pm KST)

(Nicole) @mjjeje
It’s because you’ve been sweating in that bathtub. That feeling like you’ve just been blowing up a balloon really hard ..I really want to take a bath too, but I can’t make myself stay in hot water for a long timeㅠㅠ keke What’s the time difference between here and there, what time zone are you in? (8:24pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @_911007
Thirteen hours? Or is it eleven? (8:36pm KST)

(Nicole) @mjjeje

So you’re on the opposite side of the world.. A warm glass of milk ? keke If you put a little honey in it, it’ll taste good ~~At least you can drink things like that!!
(8:43pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @_911007
You guys can’t eat much because you have to watch your figures, right,? Nicole, who likes to eat, must be suffering the most~ (8:46pm KST)

(Nicole) @mjjeje
keke I used to eat a lot but now.. ㅜㅜ kekeke I couldn’t eat sushi ㅠㅠ Oppa, you and I need to switch stomachs kekekeke
(8:51pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @_911007
Your problem is that you eat too much. Conclusively, it means that your mom is too good at cooking~ (8:54pm KST)

source: [Jaejoong+Yoochun+Junsu+ Twitter]
translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net + ssunsett@tohosomnia.net + jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

Tip off: Nov @ KH.  


Hmm it seems like Jaejoong and Cole have known each other for awhile to able to chat comfortably, I mean I bet they are like family friends or something..

No comments:

Post a Comment