Monday, April 18, 2011

[Fan] 11.04.05. Tiny Kara sign at KBS Music Bank

Taken from KH and posted by Viktoriya:




So long story short, I managed to go to Music Bank and sit with the French audience. They were filmed a lot.

I had to do something. So I made my sign right on the spot.

This thing.

Posted Image

And well, I somehow got it on camera.


Posted Image



I think it's quite impressive since the cameraman only looked out for people holding relevant signs of the current performers. I had to sneak in my sign into the frame whenever I saw the shot was on the nearby audience.

Umm, please don't try to find me. I blacked out my eyes for good reason.

Hah, I'm forever rooting for Kara even when they're aren't there. This almost makes up for Bangkok when Thai Kamilia didn't get any screen time. See my other post if you don't get it.

My intention was to let Kara know, somehow someway, that this crazy Kamilia still supports them. You bet your peach pearl light stick that I held my sign out the entire time Rainbow performed. I hope they relayed the message.

One more thing: I hope no one finds this disrespectful to other groups. Last thing I would want to do is tarnish Kamilia's good name. It's just, if you have a chance to be on Korean national television, you got to make the most of it.


An example of a Kamilia :).. She's awesome!!

3 comments:

  1. you're AWESOME!! KARA's AWESOME !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw shucks, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i happend to find your blog while i was searching for something about Nicole. it's good to know kara has foreign fans like you. XD
    thx for this interesting post.

    ReplyDelete