Sunday, April 3, 2011

[Info] Urakara Special: KARA's Ending Messages






SY:I am now a singer and have tried acting, have tried many things. At the later part of my life, I would like to be with the one I love to start a family and live a blissful life. That is really my dream at the end.

Hara:There are many things I would like to do. In the midst of it, I will find what I am good at.

JY:I want to be a person who tries her best in whatever she does.

Nicole:For me, after many years, I want to look back and not have any regrets. I just want to have a feeling of happiness and to be contented, satisfied. In addition, I also hope that friends around me can put their trust in me and I can trust them too.

Gyuri:There are many artists in Korea with the name ‘Gyuri’. But amongst these, I would wish to become a person that my fans would look up to. Whether it is singer Gyuri, actress Gyuri , I want others to think of me as a charismatic person, a person that they wish to become also.

UraKARA last episode preview message:
Gyuri:There must be all five of us, then it is KARA.
JY:All five of us still want to be together to sing, we hope to let more people listen to our voices.

*translated based on Chinese subs.

Source & Credit: dslkam@ Karaholic.

This why I support them so much, they know what really matters in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment