Tuesday, September 20, 2011

[News] Kara's Nicole Confesses that She Has Never Dated and Reveals Her Current Guy of Interest

On SBS "Strong Heart" that aired on September 20, Kara's Nicole confessed, "I have never dated all my life, but I currently like someone."

Nicole continued while shyly smiling, "Actor Yoo Seung Ho and I have very busy schedules nowadays so I never had the chance to meet him, but I still like him."

Right after MC Kang Ho Dong, MC Lee Seung Gi, and Boom heard this news, they insisted Nicole to call Yoo Seung Ho during the show. With high hopes, she eventually called him and even courageously said, "Hello." Boom, who's known for his playful side, teased Nicole by intentionally acting like he's Yoo Seung Ho on the phone.

Afterwards, Nicole sent a video message to Yoo Seung Ho that said, "I hope we meet again soon even though we have never met before!"

cr: SOOMPI

LOL Nicole.. Seung Ho is the only person she has ever fangirl over XD I'm really confused about Nicole's dating situation. She has mentioned in the past, that she had a bf. She also mentioned talking to guys as well on the phone etc lol..

2 comments:

  1. I remember it was 2009(?) when I heard her saying she never had a bf (it was on Family Outing)..
    If until now she really has never dated before, then I guess her problem is that she's everyone's bestfriend.. I'm sure a lot of her so called friends like her..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i think. She only friends with them. Cause from what i remember she did mentioned talking to a guy(it was on Taxi)but that guy wasn't suitable for her. Something like that. And from what i remember she did mentioned having bf in middle school. But i think she didn't really consider it serious more of to puppy love.

    ReplyDelete