Friday, September 30, 2011

[News] Kim Jo Han says, " Nicole has changed her number and did not give me the new one”

In the episode of SBS’ Strong Heart which aired on the 27th, singer Kim Jo Han dropped a bombshell by saying, “Kara’s Nicole has not given me her new number after the debut in Japan.”


Kara’s Nicole, who also appeared on the show, revealed that Kim Jo Han was her vocal trainer. The two of them haven’t met each other for long until they came to the studio for the shooting.

Kim said, “Nicole’s number changed after Kara’s debut in Japan, but she did not give me the new one. I could get her new number just before the shooting when I met her at the studio,” embarrassing Nicole.

Seeing Nicole’s reaction, Kim joked around inspiring laughter.

Recently, Kim has released a new song and is to have a concert “Welcome to Loveland” on October 28 and 29.

Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment