Sunday, September 25, 2011

[Tweet] After 1st Inkigayo Win for STEP + Cole & Junsu (2PM) Convo

It has been a powerful week, yeah!? As expected, our Kamilia are JJANG~~~ Everyone, eat a delicious dinner and relax at home, to prepare for a new start tomorrow ^^ Kamilia, thank you <3
 CR: KH @ Twitter



Junsu: Cole Cole ah Where are youuu ~~|
Cole: Oppa Hello ~~ I'm in Korea ! ㅋㅋ I'm doing well ~~,
CR: Jun_Kified@twitter

Cute! Junsu and Cole haven't tweeted to each other in a LONG time.. He uses Cole ah too :D

4 comments:

  1. 2nd Inkigayo win? I thought they only won once?
    I didn't know Junsu and Cole talked to each other! The people she is friends with keeps on amazing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ lol that's right.. 1st win lol XD Yep, Cole and Junsu share some of the same friends...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see he's following Nicole and Gyuri on twitter. Cole the 6th person(2nd idol) in his follows list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this couple since Idol Show :)
    And "Cole ah", just LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete