Friday, May 4, 2012

[Tweet] Tweeting Spree!! (Japanese not trans yet)

Everyone ~~ It was a very joyful time>_< thank you huhut I talked with you a lot today too>_<
 trans cr | KamiliaVN 

(Japanese part, no trans) 

皆さん朝から待ってくれてありがとうございます!日本でもまた会いましょう!!!






 

I bought this cake as a present since tomorrow is children's day and I'm gonna give this present to myselfㅜㅜ I'm a kid too ㅜㅜ I'm gonna eat a LITTLE~ bit after appreciating the day yuyuu 

trans cr | benbenkr






 

Ajax and strawberry cheesecake Huhut fighting ~ ~ ~ ~ ~! 

이에요 A-JAXと イチゴチーズケーキ^^!! 負えんして下さい






JiNi Convo:

すいません 負えん→応援 >_< ふふっ

 Jing @ Cole: kkkkk ah unnie is so cute kkk

Cole @ Jing: Our kid Jiyoungie TT where are you?

Jing @ Cole: I'm about 15~20 mins to KangNam? What about unnie?

Cole @ Jing:  I'm coming back right now as well>_< I ate so much that it made myself uncomfortable kk You're tired right?

Korean parts Trans cr | KamiliaVN


4 comments:

  1. did nicole buy that strawberry cheesecake cake?oohhh...so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really showing her support for AJAX. Can't wait for the interview part when the boys debut on Inkigayo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she really is supporting them.. kind of surprised cause she didn't really do this for Rainbow lol. Maybe she's more friendly with the guys.

      Delete