Thursday, August 30, 2012

[Vid] KARA's SOLO MV Teasers!!

Nicole:


Gyuri:



 Hara:

SeungYeon:


JiYoung:

Love them all from the previews !!




Nicole: So it looks like Jong Suk IS the guy, but he did a great job from the looks of the teaser lol. Cole looks super happy in those shots with him and she looked really sexy and pretty in the teaser? lol. I really like her look overall.

SeungYeon: WOW! Her rocker look works lol, all I was thinking was the production value for her MV must have been high haha.

Gyuri:  Teaser was very dramatic and I like the shot of her head on the guy's chest lol. He is really good looking, wonder who he is.

JiYoung: Oh! The guy from her drama.. I remember there were pics of her when she filmed the MV. Looks refreshing.

Hara: It's cute and she looks very pretty at the end. Oh and some touching from Siwan haha.

6 comments:

  1. the guy in Gyuri's mv from the looks of it is baek ji young's boyfriend jung suk won :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Nicole and MC (forget his name) Are my new Favorite couple cant wait until the full Mv is out

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait isnt the guy supposed to be jinwoon though??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well most of us just assumed that because of how the MV was listed on the tracklist of KARA Collection... turns out he isn't in the MV XD

      Delete
  4. seungyeon really cool there!wanna see full ver

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole is the BEST! I SO CAN NOT wait for her solo to come out! Ah!!!!! I keep repeating her music video! She is so PRETTY! It's a shame that Jinwoon didn't appear in her music video...I was pretty disappointed. I wish Sept would come already!

    ReplyDelete