Wednesday, October 17, 2012

[Message] 12.10.17. Nicole's Message @ Nicole-ing



Hihihi hello

Actually I was planning to come at Cole's hour (10:07).. keke but I couldn't access it kekeke

I was planning to log in during my birthday too, so I'm sorry ㅜ ihing
You're gonna forgive me right ?!!

So since I've got some time before going out, I've come..
Everyone  is doing well right ?! kekeke

I miss you !

The end of the year is approaching +_+ huk kekeke
Time really flies doesn't it ? I've just started getting used to 2012 but 2013 will come soon



OH.
MY.
GOD.


Kekekeke It's 6 degrees now in Korea? I heard it.. now it's time when it's easy to get cold ..
Everyone please be careful and wear warm clothes.. especially cover collarbone with scarf ! and neck .
It's the easiest way to get cold.

...did coats already come out? I'm curious..
hahaha

then..

everyone please be healthyyy...
I wish we can meet soon



yaung ~~~

(:
Source: Nicole-ing
Translated by Curbow @ Karaholic

2 comments:

  1. Very nice of her to just "check-in" on the fans. She probably read some of the replies too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE sweet cole .. As super junior Kangin once said Nicole has a beautiful heart . And she dose

    ReplyDelete