Tuesday, October 30, 2012

[Translations] Star Interview: Nicole's Cut by RavenTree


 Stage of Girls group completes with strict group dance.  The song depends on it
 JY : It is hard, but worse thing is we need to practice this dance with wearing high-heels.
 Now new Kara’s dance came in to the world. Nicole looked forward this moment.
 Nicole : I felt enjoying me dancing when I dance, so I’m interested in dance so much.
 In past five years, dance looks so nice. Also, I like __EXPRESSION__s of dacne.


Make-up dance shows they cutely touched their cheeks, Honey-eating dance pointed on their fingers, powerful Hip-dance emphasized on their waist line, all of those impressive dance complete KARA’s hit songs with addictive melody.
Cover dance of Kara spread all over the world, Kara became best K-Pop singers.
Nicole left alone in dancing room, after the midnight.
 Nicole : Grab my secret inside me, Crush Crush(Crush Crush) is repeated once more.
I don’t know which one is pretty, hands place like this or makes two hands differs.

Bea : Therefore, “Crush Crush” comes first…

Bea : She likes practice so much, for example, so never go to her home.
Nicole : Laugh

Bea : We want go home after finishing our jobs, but Nicole asks “When do you leave? May I practice more?”.  She’s kind of that girl. She fuels her enthusiasm of dance once she starts dace.

Nicole : Take me~

Bea : There is a scene five members go on their place after they dance. Other members just walk in, but Nicole have a tendency to didn’t lose her beats, she actually didn’t miss it. She thinks she should do somethings while she walks. She wants to go on a stage with perfect organization and direction. She is outstanding in those things on them.

Choreographer chose her as best dancer in girls groups. Nicole says she isn’t natural born dancer, she is diligent dancer. She is 22 year-old determined girls, who practice very hard until every night to make perfect in the stage. This is Nicole.


The following day, Nicole’s spare time.
In ‘S’ Food Market, Gangnam, Seoul.

She had a off duty after a long time. She always go to market when she was off the duty.

Nicole : Where are gold kiwis? Ah! I found them!. Onions are good for losing fat, garlic, too.

She loves shopping and cooking.
Nicole : I loves it. When I have free time, I’d like to go on a market, and cook. I also like know what is in the market..
Therefore she easily notified brand-new products.

They sell this kind of things, looks yummy! 

You need calculate calorie to fit your slim body
That’s the reason why she buy groceries herself. She should shape her body to show perfect appearance in the stage.

Camera : You seemed to know all about how much calories they have and buy food depend on it.

Nicole : For example for bananas, the small one has 85 calories, big one has 120 calories, an apple has 80, 15 cherries have 100 calories, a kiwi has 30 calories. I approximately know about them. A Peach has 60 calories..

She carefully check about calorie calculations.

Nicole :  Anyway, my job require being seen me by others, so I realized I have to shape my body.
 I felt confident when I’m pretty, and for health. I take care of it.

Nicole’s self camera.

Hello everyone. This is my kitchen. Let me introduce my diet.
It’s time to chop those vegetables. I have no other way to show this.

Recipe to Nicole’s diet lunch box
Chop Mushrooms, paprika, carrot, cauliflower
Main dish is tofu, which have rich proteins
Baked on oven for 15-20 minutes.
Making a lunch box is finished.

I begin with one mushroom, six pieces of carrots. I like cauliflowers because they have few calories. Tofu is for proteins. Yes, see this? This is my lunch. Looks yummy. Looks better than you think? I always change this part. Like salmons, fish, or chicken breast.
Today, I select tofu.
This vegetables are well baked, it looks delicious.
P Training center in Jamsil.

Now I finished preparing my lunch, how about go to excercies?

She takes private lesson for Pilates

Key to shaping her body is Pilates.

Nicole takes Pilates lesson for a year. It

Park : One, two, three, four, five.
No, don’t touch!, nine, once more, ten. Down them slowly. She refuses to eat because she should looked beautiful in broadcast. She was eager to shape her body I felt sorry for her sometimes.

She is queen of self-control. She will do anything to her beuty.

Trainer : She told about her troubles, one or two times, I stopped her and say “Tell me about your problems.” But she didn’t want to pause. She say she must continue exercise.


I told him I will finish my exercise first and tell about my troubles.

She care her body with her own menu.

She lives in this way for five years. Does she have any troubles?

To be honest, how man can always happy for five years? I’m not telling I wasn’t tough at all.
But this way is my choice, Many thing happened in the way, things make me matured, things so hard to take on, those things make me at the present.
What’s the meaning of KARA’s five years for Nicole?
Nicole : My five years in KARA? Well, it’s like a rollercoaster?
My five years in KARA like a rollercoaster which has downhill and uphill


Source: KARABOARD

No comments:

Post a Comment