Thursday, March 28, 2013

[News] Kara Thanks Fans for 6th Anniversary

It only seemed like yesterday when the group was performing Break It, but as of March 29, Kara officially turns six years old.

Kara celebrated its sixth anniversary on March 29, each member tweeting a special message of thanks to the fans and commemorating the special day.

 

Nicole wrote, “Ding dong~ It’s the sixth anniversary!! Wow. Time passed quickly… It’s been a packed six years, right? Like a roller coaster…As time passes by with me even realizing it, my desire to live a full day every day grows larger. We still have a lot to do together, so let’s endure whatever may come together. Because we’re strong… ^^ I love you Kamilia~ You know my heart, right?”

Han Seung Yeon wrote, “Oh…I just finished watching the Karasia DVD and it’s now the 29th. The difficult times when we wondered if we could be together. I’m thankful for the members who relied on each other even in the midst of people’s indifference or unkind stares. And our Kamilia who helped us up during happy times and difficult times, I love you.”
Kang Ji Young tweeted, “It’s the sixth anniversary. Kara is jjang!!! Thank you so much. Please take care of us in the future too.”

 

Kara’s leader, Gyuri wrote, “I’m just thankful. I’m thankful for people who cherish Kara…and thankful for people who cherish a person like me. Ah, this is getting really sincere. Haha. Either way, no matter what people say, I’m thankful that I still have a stubborn dream, and I’m thankful to my parents. I’m thankful to everyone. Haha..”

Lastly, Goo Hara tweeted, “Wow… I already woke up because I slept early. Twitter has gone nuts. Why… because it’s Kara’s sixth anniversary~ Wow~ So awesome. Long story short, KARA+KAMILIA is jjang. I’ll pray that everyone be filled with happiness, joy, and love inside Kara~~ Thank you and thank you. Now I’m going back to sleep. Good night!”
Kara first debut on March 29, 2007 with the album The First Blooming. The group went through some member changes and struggles before becoming one of Korea’s top stars, reeling in popularity in many countries, including Japan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment