Thursday, March 28, 2013

[Tweet] KARA6thAnniversary Messages from KARA


Nicole: 
Ding dong~ It's our 6th anniversary!! Wow. This day came before we knew it..the past 6 years was really packed right? like a roller coaster.. time flies fast gradually unwittingly, it makes me want to spend my everyday life to the fullest. There will be lots of time for us to spend together in the future, so let's, together face anything that may come. Because we are strong..^^ I Love You Kamilia ~ you know my heart, don't you?
Gyuri:

KARA's 6th anniversary.. A little bit more it will be 7th? This year too March 29 certainly, I will spend it while thinking about lots of things that I'm grateful of..^^ I've become sentimental without reason and can't sleep haha 
Not too long ago I watched the movie 'Kisaragi' but even while I'm watching that movie I was thinking about the relationship of me and my people. My people who cares about me though I'm lacking. When I think about it, I do think will it be too much if I'm complaining.

It's just I'm very grateful. Thanks for caring and loving KARA.. thanks too for caring someone like me. Ah I've become serious mode again and again haha anyway no matter what people say I'm grateful that I'm still doing my dreams and also thanks to my parents. Thank You to everyone haha..
Gonna sleep nowㅜㅜ Anyhow KARA is...admirable in many ways keke I do think like that. Though it's a little bit like that (embarrassing) to say it with my own mouth however if I don't say it who will! The members and everyone are wonderful and admirable..haha it's an emotional night so I talk a lot right? The conclusion is..it's just thank you for congratulating us today!. Good night everyone~
SeungYeon: 
Ah..I just finished watching Karasia dvd when I realized it's already the 29th. There was a time that I didn't expect us to be able to be always together like this, to the members who always take a firm stand for each other even in times where people were being indifferent or being critical of us I'm very thankful. To Kamilia who always stands for us and are with us during both happy times and times of distress, I Love You

Translated by yooniqda_
Hara:
Wow. I fell asleep early and just woke up now.
There was a commotion on twitter
The reason.KARA's 6th anniversary~~wow awesome
Without any need to say much KARA+KAMILIA are the best
I pray that everyone will always full of happiness and joy of love in KARA ~~thanks and thanks♥
Now gonna sleep again! bbyong good night
All of us is destiny ><
There are more and more better things waiting for us because all 5 of are happy virus!
 
I love you~~~~~~~~♥ ahh proud..


JiYoung:

It's been 6 years. KARA is jjang!!!! Thank you so much!! Please take care of us in the future as well!

Translated by KamiliaVN

No comments:

Post a Comment