Thursday, June 13, 2013

[Info] Mir Mentions Nicole in his Thanks To in Sexy Beat Album

To my friends who are living this difficult celebrity lifestyle- the person that gave me a lot of strength Bora, Nicole, LE, Jinwoon, Kibum, Minho, Jae Jin, Jeong Shin, Dong Woon, Woo Hyun, “Bbang Ggoo Ddoong Ggoo,” Min Young, Doo Joon, Hyung Sik, Jun.K hyoung, destiny Nam JiHyun noona. Because of all of you I really enjoyed the broadcasts!!

Scan credit: absoluteMBLAQ.net
Translation credit: pigrabbit @ absolutemblaq.net

2 comments:

  1. Aw....he actually thanked her! What a true best friend! I wonder if he ever thought of her more than just a friend? I wonder why he didn't thank Nana and Sohyun? Aren't they part of the 91-liner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 91 line is a big group, there are some he probably is closer too than others and Cole is one of his closest friends I'd say :)

      Delete