Tuesday, November 11, 2014

[Nicole] Nicole's Handwritten Letter Translations

Fans~❤

How are you? It's Nicole!

It's my first handwritten letter for you... but my handwriting... is honestly.. not that great right?

The image teaser video for my solo debut 1st mini album has finally been unveiled! Jjak jjak jjak*! how was it? Please look forward to the other teaser and MV to be released~ I think I've really been full of worries as I prepared this album. Since a big part of me wants to do well, it was on the break of poisoning me [having adverse effect] ㅠ ㅅ ㅠ. But it is an album that I also participated  a lot in so I don't have any regrets and hope you like it. I took on a lot of challenges and changes. That is why I think I'm even more nervous~ ㅠ ㅅ ㅠ. Please look forward to it~

Also! The name for my fanclub has been confirmed to be "Colling'! With this fan-made name, let's be together through and through like one family~❤ We will finally meet next week. My heart can't sit still > _ < Be careful of catching a cold until then and let's meet with a healthy and happy image!

I love you~ I ❤ you

-Nicole- Always Smile ☺

P.S. Fighting on your college entrance exams!


src | AK


2 comments:

  1. So awesome to hear from nicole! I wish she would update what variety shows she's gonna be on

    ReplyDelete