Thursday, October 15, 2015

[Fancafe] 15.10.15. Nicole's Message at Fancafe (Korean)


Hello everyone
Are you having a good time? >_< ㅎㅎㅎ

I began this  morning having Yukgaejang as breakfast.
It`s cold for me, maybe its just me, I`m so weak when the weather is cold...Is it only me who see it`d become fall? (or winter) lol

I told u last week at the event in japan that I`ll release new Korean title in November, but it`s delayed coz we changed plans when i came back to korea.
I think you expected and wait for it so much, so I write you this memo for u to not let u down. ㅜ
I`m so sorry for the delay too. 
I`ll do my best and show you the best, so please wait for me for a wile. 

It`s the changing of the season, watch out not to get a cold >_<
And Let`s chat again soon!!!

Yukgaejang - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukgaejang

thanks to @_cybercat for translation

src| rwonron 

:(

4 comments:

  1. Pretty sure her company or the producers told her to wait because the amount of comebacks and debuts (iKON, Twice, KyuHyun, BTS, EXID...) As I said, they must be afraid she may get overshadow. I hope she has a comeback early in 2016. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't really expecting a Korean comeback for this year to be honest. The Japanese December release was a surprise to me already. She had said she was prepping her album little by little but I didn't expect it to be for a release this year. I just hope she gets to release some at the first half of the year next year and then another one by the second half. B2M will always struggle but I hope they get their shit together and starts playing hardball like the big leagues. The only artist they promoted and released was only really Eric Nam this year. Boa was suppose to have a solo, Spica should have made a comeback. They all freakin' went on A Song 4 U titled "people who will make it big this year" and look at how it turned out. I just hope things get sorted for the company and the artists as well. Granted, I do appreciate the company for letting their artist have artistic freedom to try and experiment with their sound and not get rushed out for comebacks or releases until they feel they are fully ready and happy with the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought she only gonna released for Japanese single. A lil bit sad. :'( Nicole really work hard for her fans. She even put an effort to wrote this letter, so that the fans know the situation. Well...let's hope for the best and keep support her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. support unni always. Anytime colling is here for u!!!

    ReplyDelete