Monday, October 19, 2015

[News] Nicole dresses in lingerie for her shoot with ‘@star1’!



Nicole is bringing sexy back! Nicole recently did a photo shoot for the lingerie brand “Sexy Cookie” and magazine ‘@star1’ for a concept called “Oh! Sexual Day”.

In the interview she had, the former KARA member stated:

“My mother is so glamorous that I inherited the gene from her.  My back muscle line is pretty, but it’s a shame I can’t appeal with it.”

In addition, when further asked if there were any parts of her that she wasn’t confident in she replied:

“Of course. My stomach. Seeing as how I drink, I stated gaining weight in my stomach. It went from my most confident body part to my least confident.”

src|seoulwave

8 comments:

  1. Sexy and so so so pretty!!!Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i cant belive that shes doing such sexy shooting this days *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess this was in conjunction with her supposed Korean comeback release but I guess not anymore. At least this will draw some attention to her until she does come back in Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole is least confident about her stomach?! And I've been always admiring her well developed ABS~ I thought she was proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It kind of annoying when people talk bad about this shooting. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens.

      Nicole's a woman and I'm sure an image change is why Nicole did this. It's all about strategy. If she feels comfortable, which I assume she does, more power to her :)

      Delete
    2. I was thinking the same. This is her way of subtly transitioning herself in to a more mature and adult concept so she does comeback there won't be any sudden surprises. She's basically taking it step by step. And yes, she's nearing her mid twenties yet she's still more tamed than most girls are her age anyway. I expected the negative comments and backlash from people because they seem to think idols are only meant to be cute and demure forever. I'm thinking if this was how people reacted to HyoSung of Secret when she became the spokesmodel for a lingerie brand.

      Delete