Wednesday, June 9, 2010

10.06.10. GyulCole Tweets : Gyuri wants an IPad + Nicole in dress?

Gyuri's tweets translated by Karaholic:

"I.. If I buy iPad, what's the first thing I should do?TT TT TT"

"Not when I purchase.. But when I open(unboxed) the iPad;; I don't understand anything..TT TT" 

" Is anyone willing to give me details explanation..TT TT" 

"..I don't know..TT TT I've never tried using anything from Apple be it iPhone or iPad..; I don't understand anything. TT TT"

"iTunes installation complete!!!" : 

 

"Ah.. FYI, This is my notebook. As this is iTunes first installation, its reading files.. .. Its reading music files now but how long does it gonna take... Kkyaa!! TT_TT

  

Was trying to select birth-year but it's only up to 1942.

Can't scroll it down..keke..it's really ridiculous..Kekeke..Let's fight..keke
 









Nicole's tweet.. LOVE how random her tweet is compared to reading Gyuri's lol:

Uhahaha.. I wore a dress today kekeke Wearing a dress for once this year ~ kekeke uhuhu. syalala ~~~ 



     

No comments:

Post a Comment