Saturday, June 26, 2010

10.06.25. Nicole Music Bank Fan Account


name: your fan
subject: Hello Kara I'm from the upper part

I came back from the Music Bank
While Kara members were performing Lupin, Nicole went to the front of the stage
In full dress
I was standing in front of the stage
During Kara rehearsal
Nicole, other fans, and I
Had a short conversation
We said "Nicole you are very beautiful~"
And Nicole said something
We didn't understand so we asked "what? what did you say? Could you repeat again?"
Then Nicole said that it's because of her makeup keke
Fans beside me kept asking her if she's a friend of Sulli
She said she is a friend of Sulli and they asked her to introduce them to many of her friends
She responded "I tried… haha"

There must have been a fan who is a friend with Kara fans
I cannot say who but the fan kept asking her if she knows a certain person
She said she doesn't know and so this fan said
That if she saw the face she'll know (I do not remember what the fan said before the line sorry T T)
Nicole once again replied "Who? XXX" and said a nonsense name
So when the name was repeated she said that she do know
And that she was almost in a a trouble kekeke

Fans kept asking question
But she replied with honesty
I felt so dry (*probably from talking too much)
Anyways I felt that Nicole is very kind

You could call this a Music Bank review or just a review
But if there's a problem please contact me
Good bye, hehe

Source: Bestiz
Translated by: holyknight@KARAholic.
Do not take without credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment