Sunday, June 13, 2010

10.06.13. FO2 Nicole Caps + Review




^^ Cole's so pretty here with her pigtails!! Finally her hair is long enough :P .. I
also noticed Nicole got 2 new piercings, a second one on the lobe and one in the cartilage area, the white one you see above...Jing has the same :)






Review:
I wasn't able to catch the show on live stream. Don't know what happened to the streamers. But I was following closely at DCKARA and they were saying Nicole was practically invisible. After watching her cuts, I thought it could have been worse. But it seemed like Nicole enjoyed being there. Even when she was in the background during their singing/dancing parts, she was dancing along with herself :) The bamboo pulling was SO Nicole as well. And I loved all the Nicole /Yoona touching..great to a glimpse of their friendship, Gain and Nicole were cute as well.

Usually I would be more upset with Nicole's lack of screen time but I think Nicole really did enjoy herself and she was paid XD So that's all that really matters lol. I know this season has had a lot of criticisms so I'm not surprised they edit the guests off. I think Nicole was a bit uncomfortable, in Season 1 they really welcomed her with open arms hence her naturally dorky self came out really well. I wonder if she would be cut again next week. They did show them cooking so I think KARA/Nicole fans are expecting to see more of Nicole next week.

1 comment:

  1. I agree.. she didn't play a major role .. but then again, Cole was never an attention hogger. She was always comfortable to be around ppl she likes and hv fun in her own style.
    The bamboo pulling made my day .. kekeke

    and actually i too share ur sentiments .. i feel that Cole usually lack screen time. But i still feel that she's the best!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete