Friday, July 9, 2010

[Fan Account] Nicole & Bekah Spotted at COEX


9:30 evening... after visiting the coex I left to see the eclipse. There I saw Becka of After School and Nicole of Kara. It was an event that I couldn't control. Heh. I was disappointed of Becka's lower body. Nicole is skinnier and prettier than I thought. Ah, it was a night where Nicole's smile will never be erased.
Becka and Nicole photo shot. hehe left is Becka and right is Nicole haha.
Source: DCKARA   + Twitter

Translated by : holyknight @ Karaholic.



I think she has the Speedy 25/30:  

3 comments:

  1. why u disappointing with bekah lower body??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't MY fan account. I stated the source where it came from :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooppss..sorry really sorry.. :(
    i missed that..hehe

    ReplyDelete