Sunday, July 25, 2010

[Review] Nicole in Heroes: EP 2

Okay so the show starts off with the ending of the game from the last episode. 


It was her and Lee Jin left and she beat her to the punch and their team won. Their team got the bedroom(?) with the showers :).. their team got to eat chicken but I didn't see Nicole..maybe she brought her own food.. wouldn't put it past her :P


I know fans are worried that Nicole won't have enough airtime, with her personality..she tends to be a spectator unless she is asked directly or it's her turn lol. I think sometimes Nicole is too nice to be on these shows haha, I saw a gif of her clapping all happy when the other team won while her team wasn't as happy but Nicole was genuinely happy haha. 

Nicole is older than IU and Jiyeon. While it was nice to see her and the other girls be all friendly.. I think it's natural the other girls pair up because they are closer in age. Nicole tends to hang out with girls her age or older. Which leads me to thinking that Nicole won't have one friend, she will move around as demonstrated by next week's preview:
 
They are holding hands <3!

This week, she didn't get much airtime but I know the PD's are thinking we have 12 cast members and we need to have a storyline. LOL, Nicole had like little interest in Taeyang. Next week's ep looks pretty fun, to the ocean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment