Sunday, March 20, 2011

[blab] Cheer Up Kamilia!!

Reading blogs etc and I see a lot of my fellow Kamilia upset about what others are saying about KARA and honestly who cares anymore? It's soo drawn out.


KARA's had haters since they debuted.. I mean this isn't new really except this time KARA has achieved a lot of success.. just let that speak for itself. Perhaps it's part of our fandom where if we have nothing nice to say we don't say it, so we kind of have an expectation of others to do the same? How we react and behave is representation of KARA and I only care about what KARA thinks about Kamilia. I don't want to engage is such useless behavior with others. These people probably have issues if they feel it's great to go bash on others who don't think the same as them. 

We have our reasons as to why we support those 5 girls, we don't have to go around explaining ourselves like we're committing some crime lol. Just hang in there guys, it's really easy to lose focus but does it really matter if not everyone likes KARA? Actually I feel more special that only Kamilia can see why KARA is so special :)

What really helps me deal with the comments is kind imaging what kind of person is hiding behind their computers and laptops that spew hate, kind of feel sorry for them XD

Kamilia JJANG!!

1 comment:

  1. i just wrote on my twitter today, that whenever i read what Kamilia wrote, i know why i love KARA. Kamilia made me love KARA more and more. im so proud to be a part of this awesome fandom <33

    guys, just need to ignore all those haters. they have their right to say, but we also have our right to read. we know how KARA is, and we love them because of what we know, that's enough :)

    Yoo

    ReplyDelete