Sunday, March 6, 2011

[Fan] 2011.03.06. A Japanese Kamilia blogs about what happened on the Urakara set

Hello!

Everyone, good evening!

The filming took 17 hours to finish...
Right now I'm on my way home on the Shinkansen
Actually this is my first time to ride the Shinkansen from Tokyo

More accurately, I went here to see KARA for the first time... About the filming's contents, there is a lot that I want to write about.

"Everyone, please don't write about today's stuff in your blogs or the internet!" They made us promise this so I won't write.

But of course, I'll give you a sneak peak

So instead of that, I'll write out everything that I felt!


I can't believe it myself
The moment that KARA came out...

I cried

That song, you can't listen to it (T^T)
Their voices really touch you (;w;)

No matter how many times I hear it, I cry (><)

During filming...
Gyuri's MC-ing was really funny haha

And when all of the filming was finished...
Who knew that each one of them gets to comment!

Everyone cried.

Hara-chan, while crying, said "Everyone, please believe in KARA."
Gyuri and Nicole was also crying when they said their comments.
Seungyeon was also crying when she she said "From here on out, the 5 members of KARA will go on this journey with all of you. I promise!!"
Jiyoung too: "Let us be by your side. Please believe in us!!"


I don't even know how long I cried.

I probably cried as much as a Harowota*, at her peak.

Even right now, I'm still crying (';w;')

Those things go without saying!!
We really believe in you guys!

...is what my heart constantly whispers (laugh)

Ah~
To see the real KARA, I still can't believe it
It feels like I'm in an eternal dream world <3


I wish to see them again soon!!


*Harowota - Hello!Project Otaku - people who love girl group idols and follow their style, etc.

Translation melukia@KH
Source: http://ameblo.jp/rei...0822575037.html
Thanks mae for the tip! 

1 comment: