Wednesday, January 11, 2012

[News] 12.01.12. Nicole makes surprise visit to Japanese preview for ‘My Way’




KARA’s Nicole recently made a surprise visit to a preview for the movie My Way in Japan. 

On January 10, Nicole attended the movie preview, which was held in Japan. The movie will be released on January 14 in Japan. 

Nicole played the role of a usherette at a press conference in the movie. As her role in the movie, she gave the viewers pamphlets in a black jumper while wearing glasses. 

She also said hello to the viewers with director Kang Jae Kyu on the stage before the movie began. Her surprise visit made over 2,200 people wild with excitement. 

Nicole said, “Thanks to Kang, I could appear on the movie for the first time. I wanted to help him in some way so I dressed up like one of the staff member and distributed pamphlets. I think is was a great success. I also appeared on the movie for a minute as a usherette who gives people pamphlets so don’t miss me.”
She added, “The movie includes harsh history and messages for the future. I hope young people who haven’t experienced war, watch the movie.” 

Kang jokingly said, “If I knew that Nicole is so popular in Japan I would have made her appear on the movie longer. I want to give Nicole, who came here to support the movie, Jang Dong Gun and Odagiri Joe’s serial number tag.”

No comments:

Post a Comment