Tuesday, January 24, 2012

[News] 12.01.24 IU receives advice from Kara's Nicole about her Japan debut

Korea's "Nation's Little Sister", popular singer IU, held a premium live showcase in Tokyo on February 24. Her debut single, 'Good Day', is scheduled to be released in Japan on March 21st.

During an interview after the showcase, IU displayed confidence as she expressed, "I am happy to meet all my fans and I'm feeling optimistic." Last year, girl groups such as Kara and SNSD stood out in the Japanese market, but currently IU is taking on the challenge as a solo singer.

When asked "Don't you feel pressured?", IU answered, "I think it's fine to enjoy myself and not aspire too much." KARA's Nicole also gave her some advice. She said, "Nicole-unni advised me to improve my Japanese and be cute, so I told her I would work even hard on my Japanese." Also, in response to the question about which Japanese idol she looks up to, she said, "I would like to meet Utada Hikaru. Yui Arakagi is pretty too and I really admire her."


Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
Source: http://news.tv-asahi...120124_260.html




BS Made in Japan, where IU talks about Nicole's advice:






Aww loving the Cole and IU relationship <3!!

2 comments:

  1. Nicole is a caring unnie to IU ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like IU. sorry. But I do like her as an actress.

    ReplyDelete