Thursday, January 19, 2012

[Tweet] KARA's tweets after the High1 Seoul Music Awards

Cole: Eh~n, it was a fun day >_< Not only during last year, but to the people who have always worked hard for us, KARA, I thank you so much; thank you so much for giving us strength by being by our sides! My Kamilias! Let's continue this in 2012 too, let's run forward together from now on too! ^^ Yoshaa!! 


SeungYeon: The award presentation ceremonies are already over~~! With these happy awards that Kamilias made possible, with gratitude in mind, we will work even harder. Because of today, the meaning of things have changed. Thank you, my members and Kamilias, for enduring this war-like year and I will always give my all in order to live life in the right way.  

Hara: Congratulations to our fans too! "Because we are together" Isn't this the meaning of this award? That's what I think. Goodnight~ <3
Translation Credits: Cherrims @ Twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment